Monday, January 17, 2011

Day Five Part 1: Sinful Living

I thought about something last night that I felt the need to share in my blog.. Living with someone before marriage. I think it is an awesome idea to live with someone before taking that step of fully committing yourself to them for the rest of your life. It allows you to know that person on a completely different level. I think if more people did this our divorce rate would be a lot lower. And sometime marriage puts to much of a strain on relationships, not always but sometimes. So who needs marriage?! Don't try to fix something that isn't broke. So that was just a little bit of some of the things that were going through my mind. Enjoy some sinful living. It couldn't be any worse than getting married and then divorcing a couple of years afterwards.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment