Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day Four Part 2: The Art of Breaking Up

Part 2 people! The art of breaking up is very intricate. It is something that can never be taken lightly. It needs to be handled with caution and tact. When breaking up with someone, please be courteous about it. Don't be an asshole about it. Use kind words, remember that you use to/still have feelings for the person you are dumping. Do not over use the word sorry. Once is quite enough. Because I can tell you from personal experience that hearing someone who is breaking your heart say, "sorry" is highly annoying. And PLEASE! do not play the victim. Because you're not! I've always had somewhat good breakups minus one horrible long drawn out shit storm. But that's beside the point. Always try to have a "good" breakup. Or at least as good as it can be. It will always make things better in the long run. That my friends is the summed up "art" of breaking up.



My day four.. has been kind of a great day! I don't know if I had some form of a break through last night but I think I may have. It was a rough night last night to say the least. But it really made me put things into prospective with my life. I think that a good breakdown is healthy for people. I feel like the barrel can only get so full before it starts to overflow. I was like a dam yesterday, holding back all the water from my past relationship. And all it took was one crack in the dam to make that flood of emotions come bursting out. Drowning out every single good thing that happen in the day. But sometimes a flood is just what you need to wash away all that shit that collects in your mind. That's what happened to me. As hard as it was, it ultimately made my day today feel like a brand new, refreshing day. And I loved every minute of it.



Tonight I will leave you with these words of wisdom. When in doubt, listen to Beyonce. It will make everything alright. :)



Dan BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment